Jericho School District #5
The Jericho School was constructed in 1854 at the northwest corner of 88th Avenue and Taft Road. Then a new building was constructed in 1926 for $4,000. The district schools would have softball tournaments and they would visit other schools for an afternoon of fun.
Jericho School closed in 1960 and the children were sent to the Coopersville Schools.
Created: 9 Sep 2011