Jackson School District #1 - Fractional
Jackson School was located on the corner of
48th Avenue and Cleveland Street and was begun in the early 1900's. This
school was attended by children of the surrounding farms.
At recess, they played hopscotch and the boys played ball with their teacher.
The school was torn down and replaced by a home constructed by the construction class of students of Coopersville High School. The address of the home is 785 East Cleveland Street.
Created: 9 Sep 2011