Hudsonville Christian School
(Grand Valley West Advance, July 5, 2005)
The Hudsonville Christian School which was built in 1919 and then added to in 1921, has been purchased by Patricia Hoezee Meyer and Al Meshkin, business partners in Creative Community Consultants, LLC.
Originally, the school held all of the students. In recent years, it has been the school for first-graders.
It has been renamed the White School. Mrs. Meyer and her son both attended the school. She has a commitment to preserve the historic building, as well as use it for a business. The school is located on School Avenue, just north of Oak Street. There are three lots on the north side of the school which will be sold.
Created: 23 November 2007