Blendon School No. 1 - 1913 Students
1912-1913 Blendon School District #1 Students
Back Row: Matilda Abel, teacher of Bauer Road, Reka
Velthouse, Thora MacDonald, Mildred Dingeman, Ida Miedema, Oda Nibbelink,
Catherine Behrens, Vesta Smedley, Marian Parady, Clara MacDonald, Johanna
Jongekrijg, Earl Nibbelink, Darl Kautenberg, Bernard Engle
Third Row: Grace Dingeman, Clara Dekker, Frank Kautenberg, Harvey Behrens, Arthur Tambke, Henry Snoeyink, John Dekker, ____ Blue, Hazel Nibbelink, Henrietta Borgerding, John Snoeyink, Russell Haskins, Dorothy Tambke
Second Row: Charles Smedley, Nelson Dekker, Legar Dingeman, Arthur MacDonald, Walter Behrens, Gail Mosher, John Borgerding, Zwier Snoeyink, Helen Behrens, Ortha Mosher, Lila Seydel, Marie Borgerding, Leah Kautenberg
Front Row: Raymond Leestma, Clayton Blue, Julia Topp, Clara Butler, Gladys Seydel, Laura Nibbelink, Fred Snoeyink, Peter Borgerding, William Behrens, Floyd Lehman, Henry Borgerding, Frank Smedley, Marguerite Lehman
Blendon Township School No. 1 was located on Bauer Road at 56th Avenue.
It closed in the 1950's with the consolidation of the schools
and most of the students then went to the new Bauer Elementary School
which is located on 48th Avenue, south of Bauer Road.
Scanned by ES
Created: 1 March 2006